RPM Custom gives you the power to express your personal style by allowing you to mix and match the colors on ANY part of your rope handles, choose any cable type and color, and engrave both handles at no extra charge. So get your designer game on and start building your dream rope now!*All custom orders are final, so double check your jump rope masterpiece before submitting!*Allow 5 business days for Custom orders to ship... we have to build 'em up special!*When it arrives, post it on IG/FB with the #myRPM and we may choose you to get some sweet RPM swag!
3.0 session rope essentials
- 100% precision machined aluminum handles, bomb proof and guaranteed for life.
- Patented dual axis rotation, allowing your handles to stay on the end of the rope while eliminating torque build up in the cable.
- Oilite bushing internal anti-friction system for a smooth spin while maximizing power transfer from handle to cable, making for the most efficient rope ever created.
- Built standard with our clear COATED CABLE (12ft length), but is also compatible with all colors of both our bare and coated cables! Fast and highly efficient (although not quite as fast and light as our bare cable) our coated cable is the most durable option, can handle a variety of jumping surfaces, and is great for beginners and rope pros alike. Click here for our cable comparison chart for a full breakdown!
- Knurled handles for effortless grip under any condition.
- Comes with a microfiber bag for easy storage and transport.
- Ropes Disclaimer
- If you're a bare cable junkie 'cause you just flat out need that crazy speed, be sure and stick to rubber gym flooring and other similar smooth surfaces to help your cable last longer.
- If you're a concrete / dirt / sand / lava / anything goes kinda jumper, just be sure you're packin' a coated cable for all that adventure to help your cable last longer.
- The cables may sting (a little) when it meets bare skin, so probably best not to jump barefoot... or naked for that matter.
- Don't use the cable as a weapon... no, but seriously.
- "Rules of Engravement"
- "CrossFit" may only be used in the name of your affiliate.
- Punctuate away!...But no symbols please.
- Keep it clean(ish) or we may have to ask you to change it.
- Related Products